Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Earning Money Online

Swagbucks

Since the end of June, I have earned $65 in Amazon Gift Cards through Swagbucks. I try to do all my searches at home and school using this search engine. What is great about swagbucks is that I don't have to do anything else! If you have already signed up for Swagbucks, and haven't been using it I recommend the toolbar. It is a great way to make free money for gifts for Christmas and other holidays. If you haven't signed up yet, it is FREE and easy to use! Click on the banner below to sign up today.


Search & Win

Opinion Outpost

There are many survey companies out there, and some of them are less than reputable. I love Pinecone Research, but they don't have open enrollment all the time. My second favorite company is Opinion Outpost. I have earned $19.20 in surveys and referrals since the end of June. Not a ton of cash, but it will help around the holidays.


My Points

I have been a member of My Points for about 1 year now. I have never bought anything through the site. I only click the emails and take the surveys. You can also earn points by buying things online. In the year I have been with them, I have earned enough points to receive $35 in gift cards. Clicking the emails is not hard, but I would recommend you send these to your junk email account. I get an average of 3-5 emails per day.

Send Earnings

This is another email clicking site, although they also offer surveys and advertising. So far I have earned $12.64 since July, and the payout is at $30. I estimate that will take me until July of next year, but with very minimal effort. Click below to find out more.




You Data

You Data pays you via Pay Pal for looking at their ads. I don't think I fit their criteria very well, because I rarely have new ads. I have heard of people making between $3-$5 per week just by quickly viewing ads. So far, I have sent hubby around $.09 a week. Not a lot, but if you have kids, I know you can earn more.

Ebates

This is a cash back for shopping online site that I love. I have earned $75 in one year by shopping online through this site for making purchases that I would have made anyway. I highly recommend Ebates to anyone. I use some other cash back sites, but this is the most reliable and often the highest payout.

No comments:

Post a Comment